With just one race left in our 2016 Autumn Season at Bentley Copse on Saturday 12th November, Tri-Adventure are pleased to announce the dates of 2016-17 Winter Series!
- 4 December: Albury Sandy Lane, Off of New Road, Albury Heath, Guildford, Surrey, GU5 9DB
- 8 January: Mickleham Mickleham Village Hall, Dell Close, Mickleham, Dorking, Surrey, RH5 6EE
- 5 February: Thursley Thursley Cricket Ground, Dyehorse Road, Thursley, Near Godalming, Surrey, GU8 6QD
A Race for Everyone:
- Experience (4 Hour) or Sprint (2 hour) Run, Bike, Navigate Challenges
- 2 Hour Trail & Navigate - we welcome owners to run with their dogs (Canicross)
- 2 Hour Mountain Bike & Navigate Race
- Registration opens at 08:30am – Plenty of time to review the maps and plan your strategy
- Races start at 10am - there is a mass start for Experience, Sprint and Trail. Mountain Bike only events start just after to ensure intervals for safety of all competitors.
Tri-Adventure is a great community of Adventure Racers, our Tri-Points Loyalty Scheme rewards you for attending events or introducing a friend. For every Tri-Adventure event you enter, you will receive one stamp. For every person you introduce to Tri-Adventure, you will receive one stamp. Collect 6 stamps and you can claim free entry into a Trail, MTBO or Sprint event or 50% off the entry price into an Experience event.