The annual race returns to Rogate on October 9th, the details are as follows:
- Rogate Downhill will be open as usual until 4pm on Saturday 8th October.
- This is a 'push up' race, there is no uplift. The push up is less than 10 minutes.
Sunday - 9th October
- Sign on from 8.30am until 10.00am.
- Ladies only practice (TBC) starts at 8.30am, general practice starts 9.15am.
- Practice closes 11.30am.
- Race Runs start at Midday. 2 timed race runs minimum.
- Times subject to change.
- Parking is in the seed orchard at the top of the hill.
- No parking on the side of the road please.
- Timing is provided by Gravity Project.
- Full face helmets must be worn.
- Toilets, Catering and Crank Cycles on site.
- Prizes for top 3 in all categories.
- Any money raised goes back into to the club to improve the site for everyone.
Enter online with via the British Cycling website.