Everyone knows that the best way to get around nowadays is by bike. Many companies now offer ‘Bike 2 Work’ schemes too.
This has caused a massive increase in bike sales around the UK, and more people are choosing to cycle than drive, walk or get public transport.
Cycling holidays are perfect for you to get some down time whilst enjoying a hobby that you love, whether you are just starting out or you are an old hand.
Not only will you be covered for the usual cancellation, medical treatment and luggage, you will also be covered for many bike specific benefits, such as;
- Cover for lost, damaged or stolen bikes up to £5,000, and cycle accessories including race computers up to £2,000.
- Specialist cover for medical emergencies, plus cover for physiotherapy and emergency dental treatment (under the Cycling Plus policy).
- Includes cover for cycle racing, novice cycling, touring, charity events, time trials and Triathlons.
- Cycling Plus also includes cover if you are forced to leave your bike behind (due to injury or illness), including a benefit to collect your bike after you have returned to the UK.
- Cover for race entry fees if you are unable to participate in your event.
- Plus, much more!